Version No. 1 effective date JULY 1st, 2018
Orbstick is a video hosting and social media platform where users can upload, view, rate, share, add to favourites, report, comment, subscribe to other users, connect with each other and go live talk to people video call or voice call. Business entities can have meetings and webinar on the site even share presentations.
All capitalized terms not defined in this document shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions of the Site.
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
2. Information including, but not limited to, name, phone number, email address, address (Country, hometown () etc.) and user preferences ("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of user registration on the Orbstick.
3. In connection with any transaction and payment services we provide on the Site, ("Account Information") may be collected , among other things, to facilitate the payment of the services that we provide.
4. We record and retain the details of users’ activities on the Site (“Activities Information”).
5. We record and retain records of users' browsing, activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and user behavioural patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Site and visitors to the Site including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors. We may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. (together "Browsing Information").
6. It is mandatory for users of the Site to provide certain categories of Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that users do not provide any or sufficient Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
7. Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information and Browsing Information that are related to business entities are together referred to as business data (“Business Data”). In so far and only insofar as they constitute personally identifiable data of living individuals, such information is together referred to as personal data (“Personal Data”). After the registration process, we may ask you for more information regarding your data to verify your identity including, but not limited to, in the case of Personal Data: ID card, license, etc. In the case of Business Data, we may require any type of information related to your business. Once we have performed the verification, we will remove this extra information and we will delete your “extra” required documents from our online database and site. In order to secure the document collected from all online insecurities.
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorised us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. verifying your identity;
2. verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Site;
3. Processing your registration as a user, providing with a log-in ID for the Site and maintaining and managing your registration;
4. providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback or claims;
5. performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Site, to improve our service offerings and for marketing and promotional purposes;
6. subject to obtaining your consent in such form as may be required under the applicable law, we may use your name, phone number, email address and other data ("Marketing Data") to provide notices, surveys, service alerts, communications and other marketing materials to you relating to services offered by us on the Site;
7. We can collect your e-mail address for the purpose of distributing our daily, weekly or monthly newsletter service. The email address provided will be used for delivery of information you have requested from this web site. In order to qualify, receive e-mail related services from Orbstick you will be required to confirm your e-mail address, you will begin to receive newsletter updates from Orbstick until such time that the service is discontinued, or you choose to unsubscribe.
8. if you voluntarily submit any information to the Site for publication on the Site through the publishing tools, including but not limited to text, images or videos, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Site ("Voluntary Information"); and
9. Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us. We have a policy on that which is mentioned in “C-2”.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. You further agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of Orbstick Private Limited) your Personal Data to service providers engaged by us and/or other affiliated companies of Orbstick Private Limited to assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, membership authentication and verification services) ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified at B.1 to B.9 above, and not for their own purposes.
2. When necessary we may also disclose and transfer, whether within or outside the jurisdiction of Orbstick entity that you are contracting with, your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organisations for the purposes specified at B.9 above. However, first we will have our inquiry as to which data the above mentioned agencies require and reason to why do they require such information and we may (possibly yes or no)
Contact you for further investigation at our own end and later our bench will decide whether we are going to share the required information or not with the concerned agency.
3. Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us and third parties referred to at C.2 and C.3 above, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in B.1 to B.9 above.
4. All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the Site and therefore, accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal information in the Voluntary Information that you submit to us.
5. We may share your Account Information with banks or vendors to enable your transactions on the Site to be completed. In addition, while we have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to keep your Account Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
6. We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
D. Collection of Non-Personal Information
When you visit this platform, our servers automatically register the respective information and data that your browser sends. This data may include information such as the following;
ii.Browser Type and Version;
iii.Operating System Type and Version;
iv.Language Preferences, or;
v.The webpage you were visiting before you came to this platform;
vi.Pages of this platform that you visit;
vii.The time spent on those pages;
viii.Information you search for on this platform;
ix.Access times and dates; and
This collection of non-personal information is entirely used to create a better experience for users, making their browsing experience on this platform smoother, easier and mutually beneficial.
E. RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE PERSONAL DATA
Under the applicable laws, you have the right of access to personal information held by us and to request correction or delete the information.
You can determine if and how cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser which is installed in the computer you are using to access the Site. If you choose, you can change those configurations. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies or you can choose to be notified when a cookie is sent or you can choose to reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you may be required to re-enter information on the Site more often and certain features of the Site may be unavailable.
None of our sites are directed at children, and no child underthe age of 13 are eligible to use our services. However, if you are under age, you may use the services shared at our site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Certain content will always require verification of age before you can see it in order to see them to avoid any situation for under 18.
H. SECURITY MEASURES
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorised access to the Site, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
For registered users of the Site, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We secure information that you provide to our platform, on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorised access, use, modification, and disclosure of personal information in its control and custody. However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that;
(I)there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control;
(ii)The security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and our platform cannot be guaranteed; and
(iii)Any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third-party, despite best efforts.
In the event we become aware that the security of the our platform has been compromised or users Personal Information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activity, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take reasonably appropriate measures, including, but not limited to, investigation and reporting, as well as notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals if we believe that there is a reasonable risk of harm to the user as a result of the breach or if notice is otherwise required by law. When we do we will post a notice on our platform, and also notify you by sending you an email.
J. Link to Other Websites
L.Acceptance of This Policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using our platform or its associated services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you will not be authorised to use or access our platform and its associated services.
M. YOUR FEEDBACK